Saturday, January 22, 2011

Update

Nearly three weeks home now and so much has changed. I am celebrating good health after getting the report back on the boys. All blood work looks fantastic and except for giardia in Joseph the GI tract looks good also. Treating both boys just to be sure this does not linger. Jacob also got the all clear on his ears. There have been lots of firsts in this short time. First snow, first krispy creme donut, and this week I celebrated with Joseph as he began going potty by himself! Yes, it is the small things that make me happy.

They are both getting very comfortable in their new surroundings and enjoying lots of play time with nephews Michael and Colten and niece Kensley. Oh, and I found out this week that a new baby is on the way to join them! Wow, I get to be a new Mama and Gram all in the same year!!


Joseph loves to wrestle, which is right up Colten and Kensley's alley.

Michael taught him some new Wii games this evening.
 
This is going to end badly some day. The healthy fear is gone:)
Just rotten. All he needs is the remote control to be the man of the house he thinks he is.


 
Today I also celebrate that the sibling set of five that I met at Miskaye while in Ethiopia will be going home
soon to Atlanta!! Praising God for finding their forever family!! Life is just amazing and God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment