Monday, August 27, 2012

Give1Save1

I was blessed to be selected by Give1Save1 as the featured family this week for a video made by my daughter Kathy. It is indeed humbling to watch the events of recent years unfold from her perspective and I am excited to see the level God takes this fundraising effort to. This is a huge opportunity and I ask for everyone to share the link with family and friends. Included are updated pictures of the girls, including one of B's feet. There was some discussion last night on a weekly chat as to whether these pictures should be shown...the feet that is. To clarify, I understand that this may not be something she (B) would want others to see. The fact is though that her reality is causing pain and I, yes I, need prayer support to deal with this reality and prepare for next steps. As I gather these prayer warriors I ask that you remember the thousands of children affected by the orphan crisis. Pray for each one involved, for the end of needless suffering, for families waiting to be joined with their children, and for those children waiting for families to say yes to the call of adoption. Pray for the relief of pain, for healing of tissue as topical treatment has begun for those at R and B's orphanage. Pray....
Thank you for your continued support. We are just a few short months from being forever joined as a family! God bless!

http://give1save1africa.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment