Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tales of a two year old

Oh the joy (and sometimes embarrassment) that comes with a toddler. We were out to lunch after church on Sunday when Jacob, leaned over the booth to a passing customer and announced, "Hey baby, I pee peed in the potty!" Best pick up line ever right?! Where does he get these things:)

Then, following an ENT appointment on Tuesday (where I am thankful to report his tubes are still in place and functioning properly) we ran by the office to visit with co-workers. On the way out his love of flipping switches suddenly turned on him as his fingers found the fire pull station by the elevator and suddenly lights were flashing, sirens wailing, and red alert heard throughout the hospital. Yes, on my floor, in my hospital, with many co-workers I had to say, no it's not a fire, just my son.

Love, love, love this boy and the never knowing what is coming next!



No comments:

Post a Comment